This past weekend I ran a youtube contest on the facebook page. First 10 people to complete all the tasks won free classes, first 3 won a free tank. Congrats to the winners:
- Y. Abouseif – Free tank + 6 bootcamp classes
- E. Walpole – Free tank + 6 bootcamp classes
- C. Shadwell – Free tank + 6 bootcamp classes
- T. Ritchie – 6 bootcamp classes
- M. Brown – 6 bootcamp classes
- B. Bowman – 6 bootcamp classes
- G. Song – 6 bootcamp classes
- B. Jordan – 6 bootcamp classes
- br3annab – 6 bootcamp classes — need a real name here!
- V.Thompson – 6 bootcamp classes
Congrats to everyone and thanks for participating!!!
A solid hour of tabata training. Ass. Kicked. I wanted to do the second class as well but I forgot my timer at the studio so I had to count rounds. GRRRR.
Here’s what we did:
2 exercises, 10 rounds each, 20 seconds work, 15 seconds recovery. I had 3 groups of 3 running. Each group did 3 separate sets of exercises:
- KB Swing —-> Burpees
- BB Clean and Press —-> Speed box jumps
- Woodchop —-> Step Jumping Jacks
- DB Squat & Press —-> DL Burpee
- Spiderman Pushups —-> KB Swing
- TRX Jump Squat —-> DB Row
- TRX Pullup —-> Lateral Lunge Touchdowns
- DB Snatch —-> Drivestep
- Renegade Row —-> Single Leg Romanians Touchdowns
Now that’s what you call fun!
Leah doing a double med ball rollout at the studio in Kitchener…