A solid hour of tabata training. Ass. Kicked. I wanted to do the second class as well but I forgot my timer at the studio so I had to count rounds. GRRRR.
Here’s what we did:
2 exercises, 10 rounds each, 20 seconds work, 15 seconds recovery. I had 3 groups of 3 running. Each group did 3 separate sets of exercises:
- KB Swing —-> Burpees
- BB Clean and Press —-> Speed box jumps
- Woodchop —-> Step Jumping Jacks
- DB Squat & Press —-> DL Burpee
- Spiderman Pushups —-> KB Swing
- TRX Jump Squat —-> DB Row
- TRX Pullup —-> Lateral Lunge Touchdowns
- DB Snatch —-> Drivestep
- Renegade Row —-> Single Leg Romanians Touchdowns
Now that’s what you call fun!